Sunday, August 3, 2008

Steve, Austin and I went to Jarrad and Misty's "lake house" last weekend.  We got there Friday afternoon and then my parents also came up on Saturday afternoon.  They bought the place last year but I still hadn't made it up there to see it.  It was a great, relaxing weekend and was also kind of a birthday celebration for Jarrad and I.  I loved being able to spend 2 straight days with Jenna.  She is at a really fun stage right now and she pretty much melts my heart when she says my name and asks for me when she gets up from her naps!  They have a golf cart that they use to get around the camp ground and there is also a dairy farm down the street.  So one of Jenna's favorite things to do is take the golf cart to see the cows.  Its so cute cuz she's always looking for "Bessie."  Its amazing how much more clearly she is talking and its soo fun. I may be biased, but I think she's going to be a pretty smart cookie!  :)  There are more pictures in the slide show below and you can also see them at my picture website:  http://gallery.me.com/shayna43#gallery

1 comment:

Jarrad, Misty, Jenna, Josie Odle said...

Love the pics! Will you share them on Ofot, I want to put them in our Picaboo book and order some of them.