so to celebrate, we actually got a sitter...zander's first sitter that is. my good friend and co-worker, tasha came to stay with zander while steve and i went out to dinner at fleming's. we had an awesome dinner and then even went to a movie. it was a bit weird not being with zander but then again, it was nice and i knew that tasha would do a great job with him. it also helps that we have these awesome cell phones...texting is soo much easier than calling and doesn't seem so OCD! HA!
one of my other friends and co-workers (colleen) suggested that i should leave zander a few times before i go back to work. before saturday nite, the only other time i had left him was when i went to the doctor's office and that was only for an hour and he was with steve. so i think her advice was good and i probably need to do it a few more times too. i go back to work july 20 and it will definitely be hard! another co-worker (kristina) is going to watch him for me for the first month or so until my other sitter can take him in august. he will only have to go to a sitter like 2 days a week too which is nice.
well i guess that's the update for now....i dont really have any pics to post so i guess you just get the update! :)
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary - sounds like it was a good one!
I'm so bad about remembering to call you guys! I thought all day on Saturday that I needed to text you Happy Anniversary...then Sunday I thought about it again. Well, you know how setting up a new house can take your time away! I'm really sorry that I forgot to let you know that we were thinking about you guys! Your first year will always be the best one, so it can only get better from here! Can't wait to see you guys again! Give Zander a kiss and hug from his Aunt Misty!
Post a Comment