Sunday, June 29, 2008
MOVING...yuck!!!
Well, I have officially moved to Ohio. We rented a 24 foot truck which still wasn't big enough for all of my junk. So at some point, we will have to make one more trip with some sort of a truck to get the rest. Since my house hasn't sold, guess there isn't really much of a rush right now. I had like 5 guys help me on Friday and then 4 guys helped unload on Saturday (that includes Steve both days of course). Needless to say, we were/are both very pooped! Steve lifted a ton of stuff...and my armoire was a big pain. In our new house, the guys had to lift it up over their heads and then over the railing of the stairway. Thank God for strong boys! :) We actually did go to church today and have a couple of the rooms half way put together. The big problem now is that we have no closet space and I have a lot of crap. I had to dig and search to find clothes for church today and work tomorrow. So I am anxious to get things organized but have also came to the realization that its not going to happen overnight! On that note...better get going so I can keep emptying boxes. Anyone want to make a road trip yet???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment