Saturday, June 21, 2008

A new blog to go with our new life...

Hi everyone...soooooo I know that I wasn't the best blogger before...ok, I wasn't really a blogger at all, but I am going to try to be better now that I am living in another state.  We may not be able to post every day or even every week, but I can guarantee it will be more often than before!  :) 

Right now, Steve and I are sitting in the Antigua airport and we are very sad that our week here is over.  The island is amazing and of course, the week went way too fast.  Steve said that it may have been the fastest week he has lived yet.  So our plan now is to return to Indy tonite and then pack, pack, pack.  We'll see how that goes!  Then Friday is the big moving day...if anyone is off Friday morning, let me know!  You may be recruited!

Well I think we will start boarding soon, so I will sign off for now...but stay tuned, for real....

3 comments:

Regi said...

I've got you bookmarked! I look forward to hearing more along the way. Thanks for all the wonderful pics of the wedding and honeymoon
love you

VerWaynia said...

Yeah for blogs!!! Definitely keep it up - I'll be a regular!

Unknown said...

OK. Now we will see if you can keep this up. First, try getting moved out, then moved in, then everything organized. Don't forget that niece you have to see at least every other week. We would all like you to stop in when you're in town. Sounds like burning the candle at both ends to me. Best wishes Shayna. If anyone can do it, you sure can.
Bill